- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with tags and labels attached. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept returns on products that are intimate or sanitary goods; eg swimwear, underwear, masks, Buff, Surfears.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards
Faulty Items :
- If your purchase is defective or damaged within its warranty period (Generally 6 months from date of purchase in accordance with the CPA), please send us photographs of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the fault and your order number / tax invoice number. We will send this to the manufacturer for their approval before initiating the return.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Obvious signs of use/ miss-use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will send this to the manufacturer for their approval before initiating the return.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your account.
Late or missing credits (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a credit yet, first check your account again.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be credited, unfortunately sale items cannot be returned for a credit.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 674 1030 and arrange to send your item to: 18 Glosderry Road, Claremont Cape Town Western Cape ZA 7708.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a credit to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Brand Collective, 18 Glosderry Road, Claremont Cape Town Western Cape ZA 7708
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a credit, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over R500, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.